KILLINGTON IDF SKATE & LUGE WORLD CUP
June 14 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The IDF World Cup tour returns to Killington for an exciting, high-speed showdown on this renowned track.
SPECTATOR ACCESS IS FREE!
Top skateboard racers and lugers bring their talent to Killington, Vermont! The Killington World Cup is quite possibly one of the most exciting races of the year. This track is the fastest race course in the world with speeds reaching upwards of 70mph on skate and 83mph on luge! It draws the best and fastest riders from around the world, this is one race you don’t want to miss.
On Sunday, June 16, there will be a free spectator shuttle form the Skyeship lot to the spectator zone where there will be music, announcing, as well as food and drinks for sale. Bring your folding chair, kick back and enjoy the action.
* This race will affect road traffic on East Mountain Rd. Please check out the Road Access Protocol to better understand access to East Mounain Rd.
**Please observe the ALTERNATE ROUTE to Killington Resort and The Grand Hotel.**
Friday, June 14
- IDF practice
- All-day freeride, leathers optional
Saturday, June 15
- Morning and afternoon freeride sessions, leathers required
- IDF timed qualifying trials
- There will be a party on Saturday night at Darkside Snowboards with a mini ramp jam, music and cookout.
Sunday, June 16
- Race Day, IDF only
There will be a meeting Thursday (TBD) for gear check and to sign waivers. Follow Killington IDF World Cup on Facebook for schedule updates.
Race registraton includes a one year IDF membership and free lunch all three days of the event.
You can park at the Skyeship Base area at the corner of Route 4 and East Mountain Road and a complementary shuttle will transport you to the spectator area.