NOR’BEASTER-BUD LIGHT KILLINGTON TRIATHLON
Ski, bike, run – that’s the type of triathlon that Killington knows, a mountain triathlon at its finest!
Individual and teams will be tested on their athletic ability. Do you have what it takes to win the Killington Triathlon?
The final course layout will be determined based on conditions leading up to the event. A course map will be released closer to the event date.
Day-of registration will take place from 7:30AM – 9:00AM at the K1 Roaring Brook Umbrella Bar. The entry fee is $40 per individual and $60 per team. Teams must have 3 racers.
Entry does not include a lift ticket. All competitors will be required to have a season pass or lift ticket in order to participate. Discounted competitor lift tickets will be available for purchase at registration.
All participants of the Killington Triathlon must fill out an Express Assumption of Risk form. If you are under 18, you will need a parent/guardian to sign your form.
RULES & INFORMATION
- Each participant must wear a properly fastened helmet during all event practice/inspection and competition. Helmets can be rented in K-1 Lodge rental shop.
- Competitors will receive a map; the course will require one lap skiing/snowboarding, one lap biking and one lap running. Scope it out. Make a habit of course/venue inspection before every event.
- Know your limits (skill and ability levels) and stay within them.
- Killington will *not* have bikes available to rent for the day.
Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 finishers in each division, as well as the overall winners.
- Junior Men – 15 & Under
- Junior Women – 15 & Under
- Men – 16-20
- Women – 16-20
- Men – 21-35
- Women – 21-35
- Men – 36-49
- Women – 36-49
- Men 50+
- Women 50+
- Team 17 & Under
- Team 18+
*If a team has at least one member age 18+, the team qualifies for the 18+ division