Are you a non-skier spending the week in Killington with a bunch of skiers? Enjoy the mountain with them on a ski bike! Anyone can do it. No ski or ski biking experience necessary.
Ski Biking offers another fun way to conquer the slopes. Whether you enjoy cruising down mellow runs or carving new paths through the powder, you will discover excitement on a Ski Bike. Whether you are an expert at snowsports, an avid cyclist, or none of the above, you are bound to have a good time!
HOURS OF OPERATION
Open Friday-Sunday and peak days* December 22, 2018-March 31, 2019
*Peak dates: December 22, 2018-January 1, 2019; January 19-21, 2019; February 16-24, 2019
- All participants will be required to go through an orientation before use. Orientations take place at 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. daily.
- Ski or snowboard boots are required. Snowboard boots are included in the rental if needed.
- Killington Ski Bikes is located near the base of the Snowshed Express Quad; pick up or purchase tickets and rentals at the Snowshed Sales Center.
- Alpine Bike Works recommends the use of a properly fitting winter sports helmet and one is included in the rental.
- Ski bikes are not permitted in terrain parks or in Terrain Based Learning areas.
- Ski Biking is permitted on all lifts except the K-1 Express Gondola. Half-day rentals are restricted to the Snowshed and Ramshead lifts only.
- Only Ski Bikes rented from Killington Ski Bikes are permitted on the mountain. Personal ski bikes are not permitted.
For questions regarding reservations please contact Killington Reservations at 800-621-6867 For all other questions please contact Alpine Bike Works at 802-773-0000