The only question we have about snow tubing is, “Why did it take so long to come up with this?!” Just hop onto an inflated tube and slide down the hill and Killington does tubing right!
The Killington Tubing Park is located at the Clubhouse on East Mountain Road across from the Killington Grand Resort Hotel and offers a multi-lane, lift-serviced good time for everyone.
Looking to warm up? Step inside for a pick-me-up at the Clubhouse Grill, where they serve pizzas, pub-style entrées and hearty, warm snacks and drinks to round out the evening.
- The Tubing Park is scheduled to operate December 23, 2018 – March 17, 2019 conditions permitting.
- Tubing sessions are 60 minutes long, beginning every 60 minutes from opening.
- Rates include tubing park access, tube rental, lift service and applicable taxes.
- All tubing participants must be at least 36″ tall.
- Groups of 12 or more can save 25% when pre-purchase; call 800-752-2005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations.
- The Killington Tubing Park is a great place to host a winter birthday party. Call 800-752-2005 or email email@example.com more information.
- Show a Beast Coaster ticket from the same day to save $5 off tubing.
*Tubing Season Passholders may make tubing session reservations at 800-621-MTNS, at the tubing park or at any ticket window. Reservations may not be made more than five days in advance and space is limited. If you are unable to make your reserved time, please call to cancel. Upon arrival at the Tubing Park, head inside the Clubhouse to get a ticket for the reserved session; you must have a ticket before entering the tubing area.
**Tubing Park Peak dates: December 23, 2018-January 1, 2019*; January 19-21, 2019; February 16-24, 2019
*January 1, 2019 tubing will be open 10:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m.